Through the ACT matrix and relationship-focused tools of FAP, you will learn how to respond flexibly to your clients and better receive your own experience as a therapist.
This is an intensive interactive training limited to 9 participants supported by 2 trainers. You will meet weekly for 2-hour sessions and be encouraged to interact in-between sessions through with the trainers and participants through a private Facebook group. Training takes place on the Adobe Connect platform which allows for full video-audio link and virtual breakout rooms in which you’ll get to practice the clinical skills in small groups of 3. You will then come back to the larger group for debriefing with members of the other small groups while making theoretical and clinical links under the trainers’ supervision. You will receive personalized support by the trainers and by other class members between sessions.
In this workshop, you will learn tu put into action the power of the ACT Matrix.
An online training, it’s also :
- Distributed learning in 8 weekly sessions of 2 hours
- Fully interactive learning platform
- Small group practice
- Personalized support between sessions
- Online support group
- Participation certificate 14 CE OPQ credits
Fees (plus taxes) : 569,00$CAN
Dates : From September 11 to November 13, 2017
Mondays, From 9 : 00 AM to 11 : 00 AM (Montreal time)
Session : FRENCH
Modality : Online training and interactive with Adobe Connect platform
Trainer : Francis Lemay
- A high-speed internet connection
- A newish computer
- A USB headset
Accreditation from Ordre des Psychologues du Québec # RA01304-15 (14 credits)
All our events are covered by our cancellation policy :
- Full refund if the workshop is canceled.
- Administrative fees of $50 will be charged, more than 2 weeks before the training.
- 50% refund will be applied, less than two weeks before the workshop.
- No refund is applied less than 5 days before the workshop.